New moves




Firstly I really need to apologise as it has been about 4 weeks since I logged on and posted. I know it's not a great set of excuses but I have started a new job and have been moving house over the past couple of weeks, I was commuting a fair bit through the countryside too for a while. But life is settling and getting back to normal. New job, new house, new life! I finally managed to get some time with my sis to go out and shoot a look over the weekend (I still have a LFW look to post but need to get the pics back). Anyway, suffering from a terrible cold, I put together this warm autumn look, anyone who follows regularly knows how much I love my hats and this has to be my favourite from this summer - I also love grey, especially getting into the colder months, and leather! So what do you think? 


Jacket - Next
Trousers - Topshop
Shirt - H&M 
Shoes - Topshop
Hat - H&M

Bella x

12 comments

  1. perfect casual, dear!
    totally love it <3

    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing look! love your sunglasses :)

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look ;-)0



    i invite to me too
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with this outfit! So chic, you look stunning girl x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit dear. And love your boots.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit dear! You look so pretty like ever!

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! Love the hat and the blazer!

    http://kingstreetfashionista.blogspot.hu/2014/10/unwritten.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Also, killer boots! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig