Winter Jumpers


After an oddly warm week here in the UK, I still couldn't resist wearing one of my favourite winter jumpers bought in the January sales last year. Despite the fact that by the time I got home I was keen to get it off and flap my hands at my face, it was definitely worth the wear for these shots in Reading. I was a bit naughty and did a little bit of shopping when I really shouldn't (just moved house!) but hey, most of it was work-wear so it doesn't count right???? I have been wondering whether to start including some work outfits to my blog, or maybe just my Instagram, would you guys be interested in seeing some office looks? I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!



Jumper - Zara
Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop

Bella x

11 comments

  1. so cute !! ;]

    xoxo

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning Bella, I absolutely adore your boots! They're gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look! Amazing jumper! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram: @what_to_style
    Twitter: @JessLouvain

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jumper is so lovely and fluffy! It's not quite cold enough in NY to wear thick sweaters, but I can't wait until it is!

    I would definitely love to see you work outfits-- i"m always in need of some office inspiration!

    XxMO
    madame-ostrich.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! xx


    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sweater!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so gorgeous babe! I adore that jumper and those shoes are amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the layering you used in this outfit- the peek a boo effect with the shirt underneath your sweater is awesome! :)
    Such a great and appropriate fall outfit!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The way you presents your outfits and posts is really cool! Just discovering your blog and I love it !

    Xx

    Ellynn- The Heels

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig