Save or Splurge: Backpacks


For those that may have been travelling this summer, the perfect accessory has to have been the backpack! There are some great influences out there from Alexander Wang, Stella McCartney, The Row and Philip Lim, with a few other names to boot! Unfortunately, we are coming to the end of summer but it may not be too late to get your backpack as it looks to stay a key trend for autumn winter, below are some save or splurge options you may love!
Picture credits to Cocochic and The Blonde Salad. 




1. The Row 
2. Alexander Wang 

1. Asos 
2. Whistles

Arabella x

9 comments

  1. I love leather backpacks! I have a leather one from Zara that I bought last year and I use it a lot! I really love all of your picks but especially the Alexander Wang one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bags!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bags are all amazing, loved the 3rd!
    Just came across your blog and I loved it, now following! Would you mind taking a look at mine?
    FASHION ENVIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say save or meet a happy-medium! LOve all the ones you choose! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this trend!

    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dying for a chic backpack, thanks for your suggestions!

    luluandlemons.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this blog post.. I'm really into backpacks at the moment so this was super helpful!! I'm also really happy I found your blog! I love it. xx

    www.meetmeinparee.com

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig