Open shirt trend

I am so glad to be home again for the weekend and at one of my favourite photo spots down by the beach. It's warmed up a bit recently here in England so it was a final chance to try out a couple of looks I've been meaning to shoot all summer. Here is a look carrying on with the open shirt trend that I love this summer but I've made it a bit more me (in other words - a bit more girly) with this hat and mules.  I'm off to Rome with my family next week so I will get a few more summer looks worn there provided it stays hot and then we have London Fashion Week when we get back so plenty of exciting things happening to end the summer - I'm also starting a new job that I hope with give me more energy and more free time to concentrate more on giving you guys interesting blog posts (at least I hope you find them interesting). It's also a great excuse to buy some more work wear pieces that I love to incorporate into my blog looks. What are your final summer looks? What do you wish you'd worn/bought?


shirt - H&M
Shorts - Topshop
Hat - H&M
Shoes - H&M

Bella x

10 comments

  1. You look stunning!
    This is an absolutely beautiful look!

    Kelly from | DayDreams & DaisyChains

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look ; >


    xoxo


    new post
    www.live-style20.bogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool shoes!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the sweetest, just so stunning x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't know if I can ever pull this off but you look great!
    Emma| With A City Dream

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit!

    http://kingstreetfashionista.blogspot.hu/2014/09/e-love-pearls.html
    http://instagram.com/enikoschmidt

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great, those short are beautiful!

    Having an autographed 1D Make-Up Giveaway on my blog!
    99 OUTFITS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, LOVE this outfit gorgeous lady!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Abso gorgeous look and beautiful shots as always x

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig