Sacre Coeur


My second look that I'll be posting from Paris. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't fantastic on my trip so this will be my second and final look. This was a look I wore on the evening of Bastille Day, visiting the Sacre Coeur for dinner and a view of the fireworks. It was a very warm evening so this floaty check skirt from Zara was perfect with this structured crop. For walking home I paired it with a boyfriend fit black blazer which also worked really well. So sad to be back from Paris but some exciting new things happening in my life I'll be sharing with you guys soon. 



Skirt - Zara
Top - Topshop
Bag - Mango

Bella x

1 comment

  1. This is such an amazing look. SO chic! I am smitten with that skirt. You styled the crop top perfectly.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig