My Autumn Mango picks

I fell in love with the new Mango autumn/winter collection the minute it was loaded onto the website and I've been stalking it and filling in those bank details ever since. Autumn is my favourite season and I've got some great new ideas on how to simplify my look and get some consistency throughout the looks you see. Being full time in the working world now, you will begin to see more tailored looks as I bring in some daily outfits to my Instagram and new Facebook page and hopefully this new working wardrobe (so excited for my new job!) will mean more posts and the ability to grow my site a bit more.
The looks you will see over the coming weeks leading up to winter will feature a lot of Next UK and Mango so I thought I'd share with you some picks from the new collection that you can expect to see shortly on Just Add Cake.
I hope you like the inspiration, where does your mouse keep browsing over???


1. Top £19.99
2. Coat £119.99


1.Cotton Trousers £29.99
2. Cropped Top £29.99


1. Dress £44.99
2. Gilet £39.99


1. Sweater £34.99
2. Skirt £27.99


1. Sweater £19.99
2. Crop Top £29.99

Bella x

3 comments

  1. Mango is upping its game! Lovely picks! xx

    www.blancheneve.ocm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Selfie sweater!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. mango is such an amazing store, love the gilet!

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig