Blue stripes


I've had this shirt for ages now but haven't blogged it before. It really is one of my favourites but I tend to wear it very casually on a hot day or just around the house when I get home from work. I guess because I wear it so often and simply I missed just how fabulous it really is! Today I've worn it with some simple white cropped trousers and Birkenstock-style sandals for a slightly smarter summer look. What do you think?


Shirt - Mango
Trousers - Mango
Bag - Mango
Shoes - Mango
Sunnies - Rayban

Bella x

11 comments

  1. LOVE this combo <3 xxx

    BTW are you sisters with itslillylocket? You are a dead ringer for each other and I recognise that back drop :) xx


    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  2. in love with your cool shoes!

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunning x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear, I’d like to say that your blog is awesome! And everything is amazing! I like your design, your photos and your style!

    will be happy if you find a minute to visit my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shirt is so fab!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the shoes and the top! I just stumbled upon your blog! And wow it is amazing, definitely one which is great for inspiration. I love this post specially the great vivid pictures! I would love for you to check out my blog, which by just scrolling through your page, I know you will love!! Keep up the good work
    http://www.timeless-look.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit :D


    http://carinasaysbradshaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this outfit.. very fresh and laid back!

    this + that

    ReplyDelete
  9. simply & CHIC LOOK!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  10. So clean and minimal; I'm a sucker for striped button up shirts!

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig