Monochrome


As Spring ends and summer begins, a great way to transition is through light textures and colours. I love these black tapered trousers (although old and in need of replacement) because they are a complete staple for me, light and easy and the best bit of all - they come above my ankle, those who are vertically challenged like me will know the difficulty in finding a good pair of cigarette trousers that actually come up cropped! Anyway, this is a basic look I wore out in London this weekend, smart and sophisticated yet not restrictive at all!


Trousers - H&M
Shirt - Mango
Jacket - Mango
Shoes - Topshop
Watch - Michael Kors

Bella x

No comments

Post a Comment

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig