Riverside





My blogging hiatus has finally come to an end! I know I apologise for going a week or two without posting but 2 months is unforgivable. Unfortunately I have been working 70 hour weeks and my photographer has been studying hard so it is only now, whilst visiting my fellow blogging sister, that I have been able to get some photos prepared. Today's look is a tailored, Hamptons inspired, look combining staple black skinnies and a shirt and blazer. Those of you who read my blog regularly will know I'm a sucker for skinny jeans and a blazer. I hope you like this understated summer look!



Blazer - H&M
Jeans - Topshop
Shirt - H&M
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Mango

Bella x

No comments

Post a Comment

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig