Layered Up


It is nearly the end of my week off work so I'm making the most of it despite the rain. I've had a great few days with my family down on the south coast of England and am very thankful to have a fashion blogger for a sister so we are both happy to put up with dashing between showers to take photos. Today's look is a layered up smart/casual (well, my take on it) coffee-out kind of look. Even though it is cloudy I still can't resist the sunnies, the fact I've not been well is also another pretty valid reason for wearing them in the rain :).
I hope you all have a lovely weekend and enjoy the look!


Jeans - Zara
Shoes - Zara
Jumper - Mango
Coat - VJStyle
Bag - Russell and Bromley
Sunnies - Rayban

Bella x

No comments

Post a Comment

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig