The Bucket Bag

Those who read my blog often will know that I tend to prefer a more tailored, smarter look. Recently I have been trying to casual-up my look in preparation for summer but also to try and give myself more room for ideas. I've done this recently by buying my first ever pair of slip-ons (see post HERE) and also a bomber jacket (HERE) - trust me, those who know me will know this is a step out to the adventurous. But this is what I love about fashion, it's a chance to try new things and be creative. 
One of my favourite trends for spring/summer that I think perfectly compliments the slip-ons and summer dresses out there waiting to be worn is the bucket bag trend. This verges on the more casual side of things and I can't wait to get my hands on one. You don't have to go to a designer shop to find a nice one either, below is a selection from Topshop (the white is my favourite and you will find it on the blog soon). What do you guys think of the trend?






All Topshop

Bella x

No comments

Post a Comment

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig