London Fashion Weekend



It's that time of the year again where I fret and make a mess of my bedroom making last minute changes to my outfit and thinking 'oh no what was I thinking' the moment I leave the house. Yes, it's London Fashion Weekend, the perfect end to the London shows and the chance for those interested to get a glimpse into catwalk life. This season I went with my sister to Somerset House and we had a great day despite the really windy conditions making it quite tricky to take a decent photo! Anyway, I wore a lovely and warm mohair pink coat with a simple white blouse, leather style trousers and my favourite booties. I hope you all like!


Coat - New Look
Trousers - Topshop
Blouse - Zara
Boots - Topshop
Bag - Prada

Bella x

No comments

Post a Comment

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig